Envirolabsinc.com is a web site based on the work and design of such and holds ownership of said work and design by Environmental Laboratories, Inc-(ELI), which in turn reserves all rights to the contents and any use of this site.
The information herein is for the expressed purpose of providing Environmental Insight, Chemical Testing Options, as well as other Services available from ELI, to interested parties. The content of this web site is not for general distribution, commercial use, or publication without the express written permission of ELI.
Views and notations expressed in this web site are not necessarily those of ELI and while information set forth is believed to be accurate, ELI is not responsible for inaccurate or outdated information that may be quoted from other sources or agencies.
By entering Envirolabsinc.com, the user agrees to:
• accept and be bound by the terms of this legal agreement;
• to waive the rights to take action against Environmental Laboratories, Inc or its agents;
• to respect the rights of Environmental Laboratories, Inc; and,
• to indemnify Environmental Laboratories, Inc and its agents from all claims arising from viewing this site.
The Company Mission Statement ©"Protecting Our Environment Today For Our Children's Tomorrow" is copyright protected. The ELI logo is an officially registered trademark with the USPTO.
Envirolabsinc.com respects your privacy.
Envirolabsinc.com does not ever share any personal information you may provide to any other parties. Envirolabsinc.com does not sell, lease, or distribute e-mail addresses to others.
Envirolabsinc.com does use Google Analytics.
Personal information is collected and used by ELI when user signs up for the Envirolabsinc.com email list. The end-user can visit the Site without revealing any personally identifiable information. However, in certain sections of the our Web Site(s), ELI may, among other things, invite user to participate in surveys, register for an event, submit a resume, participate in a webcast, questionnaires or contests, contact ELI with questions or comments or request information, provide ELI with feedback or complete a registration form. Due to the nature of these activities, ELI may collect personally identifiable information such as: your name, contact data such as your address, email address and phone number; and other information that you voluntarily transmit with your communication to us.
This Site may track the total number of visitors to the Site, the number of visitors to each page of the Site and browser type, External Web Site (defined below) linked to, and ELI may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information and this information will remain the sole property of ELI.
ELI may provide users' personally identifiable information and the data generated by cookies and the aggregate information to the vendors and service agencies that ELI may engage to assist in providing ELI products and Services. ELI will only disclose user's personally identifiable information if ELI reasonably believes we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority. ELI will not sell a user's personally identifiable information to any company or organization.
Environmental Laboratories, Inc-(ELI) grants you the limited right to display our Materials only on your personal computer, and to copy and download the Materials displayed on this Site, provided that: (1)ELI copyright notice and this permission notice appear in the Materials so displayed, copied or downloaded, (2) such display, copy or download is solely for your personal and/or internal business purposes. You agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner whatsoever. This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon any termination of this limited license, you agree to immediately destroy any electronic or printed Materials and cease using the Site.
You are prohibited from taking any action to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the security and access control provisions of the Site and the Services. Such prohibited conduct includes, without limitation, any efforts to (a) log in to an account with a password not assigned to you, (b) access personally identifiable information not intended for you, (c) test the security measures on the Site and/or attempt to identify system vulnerabilities, (d) impersonate any other user of the Site or forge any of the header information in any posting or tamper with the TCP/IP packet header, (d) modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt or allow others to attempt to discover the underlying computer code for the Site, or (f) overwhelm or disable the Site or the Services or interfere with the access and use of the Site and/or the Services by any other user. If ELI becomes aware of any of the foregoing activities, ELI will investigate and will respond, and when appropriate will work with law enforcement authorities in such investigations and for the purpose of prosecuting the offenders. Your continued use of the Site is expressly conditioned on your compliance with the preceding prohibitions and with the obligations and restrictions. Without limiting the generality of foregoing, you acknowledge that ELI prohibits and you agree not to:
• post any false, inaccurate or misleading content;
• use the Site to violate any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the infringement of any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of others, or violate the privacy or publicity rights of any other person;
• post any content that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, threatening, or otherwise objectionable;
• harass, stalk, or otherwise subject any other user of the Site to unwanted and/or inappropriate contact;
• send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes and/or advertise any products or services either by directly posting on the or by making unsolicited contact with any user via email, telephone, postal mail, or any other method of communication;
• make any changes, additions and/or deletions to any of the content posted by any user without the express written authorization of such other user;
• take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on the Site's infrastructure;
• include any misleading, irrelevant and/or hidden keywords in any content posted by you;
• frame or link to the Site any of the content or information available from the Site unless ELI expressly consents to such linking and/or framing in writing to you;
• intentionally expose the Site to any computer virus or any other program or code intended to disrupt or disable to operations of the Site;
• use any robot, spider or other program or device to retrieve or index any portion of the Site; or
• harvest or otherwise collect information about other users for any purpose other than use of the Site as expressly permitted herein.